MaRi BeRsAmA-SaMA MeNyELaMi JiWa iNI

Monday, November 8, 2010

~ Love You, Love Us ~

I Love the way U smile....
I Love the way you feel happy.....
I Love when I know you're in Love.....
Because.....
I Love you and our Friendship....
Happy Forever.......
Like the way we always wanna be....

And....
I love because we're in love at the same time....
same moment...
but of course, with different person....
And when u're asking for forgiveness from me....
becauSe you're lying to me....
i don't care anymore...
Because see U happy with her, is more important.....
as long as I'm still you bestfriend forever...

Thanks for the all advices.....
Let's be happy Forever ok.....
Insyaallah....

I love him....
and..
You love her....
the way it used to be....

3 comments:

frrh said...

like it~
love it~
=)
*kaLo ni cam fB da ak like da*
heheh

shida said...

hahahahhahha......
shida yasin like this too!!~

shida said...
This comment has been removed by the author.